Fund FPI Innovation Fund - a venture investment fund with a focus on proactive management at an early stage of innovative hight-tech projects.
The Fund was founded in 2011, major offices are in United States and Russia.
The Fund's mission: the transformation of scientific and technical ideas into commercially viable business projects.
- Develop a strategy to quickly increase the business capitalisation
- Find an opportunity to be embedded in global cooperation and trade
- Strengthen the management team with best available external expertise and new entrants
- Develop the necessary additional expertise in a project
- Ensure effective access to successful solutions and achieve their real implementation
is an investor who transforms reality, using ideas and know-hows of the projects as spring-board to create real business models with high value
- Research and attract projects at an early stage, even before the formation of the business model, and actively participate in their development
- Minimize the sum of the initial hight-risk investments due to an earlier entry into the projects to and fundamental understanding of the project development prospecks at an earlier stage
- Search for «star» projects than can provide maximum return on investment
- Actively use the entrepreneurial experience of the Fund team, fusing it together with the project's team enthusiasm
- Sources of technologies and projects:
- Scientists and teams in research laboratories, research institutes and universities in Russia/former Soviet Union
- Representatives of the Soviet and Russian scientific schools, engineers and hight tech entrepreneurs in the US, Europe and Israel
- We invest mainly in US, EU and Israel and develop our portfolio companies in accordance with international corporate standards, actively involving professionals in these countries
- We are focused on hight-tech industrial projects in the b2b segment (except for pharmaceuticals and IT/Internet). The main sectors for investment:
- New materials
- New chemical processes and technologies
- Laser Technology
- Energy saving and energy efficiency
- Oil and Gas Technologies