FPI is committed to honoring the privacy and security of visitors to the website owned and operated by FPI and in the following sections have explained the steps we have taken to do so. We urge you to read the explanation below.
- By logging into the FPI website and by providing any information, FPI assumes you are interested in obtaining more information about our company and our services. When you submit a request or electronically provide information to FPI (including, but not limited to, comments, feedback, employment applications and resumes), you are sometimes asked to provide certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, title, company, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address and line of business. We ask for this personally identifiable information to facilitate your requests, provide personalized service and communicate separately with you. Except as otherwise set forth herein, we do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information with any third parties outside of FPI.
- Because we rely on third party commercial software and programs to operate our servers, we may inadvertently collect personal information due to certain automatic functions or features contained in such software or due to certain software changes or upgrades. We will use reasonable efforts to remove any such information after we discover such information in our system. If you know of any such unintended collections, please notify us promptly so we can take the necessary action to remove such information from our system.
- We may use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the website. Your IP address is used to help identify you for the duration of a session and to gather some demographic information.
- As you browse the internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes called “clickstream” data, can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use, the address of the website from which you linked to the website, and in some instances, your e-mail address. We may use clickstream data to determine how much time visitors spend on our website and how they navigate through the website. We will only use this information to improve the website.
- By providing any information to the website, all users fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, FPI shall, pursuant to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, allow access to information, including personally identifiable information, provided to FPI or the website in order to comply with such process and to protect our rights and property. If warranted, we may also allow access to this information in special emergencies where physical safety is at risk. FPI reserves the right to disclose any information obtained from or about you, including but not limited to personally identifiable information, data obtained from internet protocol addresses and clickstream data, to third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of all or substantially all of FPI.
Cookies are small data files that are sent from websites and stored on the users’ computer by web browsers while users are browsing. Cookies are used to analyse user interests in websites and help make them more user-friendly.
You may in general access our website without cookies as well. If you, however, wish to use the full functionality of our website in the most user-friendly manner, you should accept the cookies that enable the use of certain functions or provide convenience features. The intended purpose of the cookies we use is shown in the list below.
By using our website, you consent to the use of those cookies that your browser accepts based on your browser settings. You may, however, set your browser to notify you before cookies are accepted, to accept or reject only certain cookies, or to reject all cookies. You are furthermore able to delete cookies from your storage medium at any time. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device’s help material.
The following cookies are currently activated (and may change upon a general notification in this page):
- Cookie Confirmation – stores the information that you have initially confirmed the cookie banner. Will be cleared as soon as you empty your browser cache or 30 days after your visit.
- Third Party Cookies – those cookies are set by companies that FPI uses their services (Google Analytics, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter). For further information on these cookies, please approach these third parties’ websites.